roomMy Location: My Location Wylie Bargain Storage Units in TXexpand_more
Get 2 months FREE on interior storage units in Wylie TX. Bargain Storage offers fast/easy move-ins, quality security, & friendly staff. Rent online today!
2 Months Free!
2 Months Free!
2 Months Free!
Are you looking for options for cheap storage units but don't want to sacrifice things like quality and security? Our newest storage facility has the best storage units and RV storage Wylie TX has to offer. Newly remodeled and now featuring climate-controlled storage, our storage unit prices are 10% less than the average cost of our competitors in the Wylie Texas area. Let us be your bargain provider on quality storage units.
Wylie Bargain Storage is conveniently located just off of Parker Road near Country Club Road. Just a short distance from our facility is the beautiful Lake Lavon, making our location the perfect place to store your boat. Our newly renovated and upgraded storage facility has a convenient variety of drive-up storage units, indoor storage units, climate controlled storage units, RV parking, boat storage, covered RV storage, Indoor parking, and enclosed garage storage. You will find the same conveniences and security features on our sites that you do at facilities like Extra Space Storage and Public Storage, BUT at a better price!
We take the time to get to know our customers by name so that we can provide the friendly, knowledgeable customer service you want and deserve. If your needs change and you need a larger or smaller storage unit, we're happy to help. You're welcome to transfer at any time, and we'll make the process as seamless as possible. With a google star rating of 4.9 out of 5 with over 50 reviews, our customers agree that we are delivering on our promises!
Did you know Bargain Storage has 9 locations across Arizona and Texas? We want to make sure that our customers know that when you're searching storage units near me, boat storage near me, RV storage near me, or climate controlled storage near me you know that Bargain Storage will be the best choice. We promise the same great experience at all of our locations!
What type of extra storage options does Wylie Bargain Storage offer?
· Drive-Up Access Storage Units / Outdoor Storage Units
· Storage unit sizes from 6x7.5 to 12x42
· Interior Ground Floor Storage Units
· Interior Climate Controlled Storage Units
· Premium Enclosed Boat Storage
· Premium Enclosed Recreational Vehicle Storage / Indoor RV Storage
· Enclosed Boat Storage / Indoor Boat Storage
· Uncovered Parking Space up to 40 ft long
· Covered Parking / Covered RV Storage / Covered Boat Storage
How do we keep our property clean, safe, and secure?
· Fully fenced facility with 7 days a week automated gate access
· 40 high definition video surveillance cameras
· Bright LED security lighting throughout the storage facilities
· A reliable and thoughtful on-site manager for the property
Other ways Wylie Bargain Storage makes renting storage with us easy and convenient.
· A FREE disc lock with every rental
· Save money with our affordable storage prices!
· Month-to-month rentals
· Online bill pay and automatic payment options
· Reserve or rent a storage unit online to save time
What is Self-Storage?
Self-storage provides space for individuals to rent and store their personal or business belongings. Renting a storage unit is a great solution to clear up some much-needed space at home or to hold business items. Our storage facility offers clean and secure storage solutions at affordable prices. You can expect to pay 10% less on average compared to the storage unit costs at other storage facilities near me. Located in Wylie TX, Wylie Bargain Storage is a self-storage facility that provides a variety of storage unit sizes and types available to the public for personal, business, and recreational storage use.
Is the facility well taken care of?
At Wylie Bargain Storage we strive to provide our tenants with a clean and inviting storage facility. Units are always cleaned after a move-out, so you won't have to worry about cleaning before you move-in. Our friendly property manager is available on site to give you a tour and show you all features of our storage facility. We believe that just because you are searching for storage units cheap, doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice on the quality of your storage locker.
How Much Does A Storage Unit Cost?
The cost for a storage unit varies depending on the size of the unit you want to rent. At Bargain Storage we don't want to overpay for storage space you're not using. Come prepared with a list of items you'd like to store, and we'll help you find the right storage unit based on your storage needs and budget. We offer a wide variety of unit sizes and price ranges. With many storage companies, prices can vary from online to in-store. Not at Bargain storage, we list our prices online and there is no bait and switch. Don't forget to ask about our move-in specials.
Is it Secure and convenient?
Security is job #1 at Bargain Storage. Wylie Bargain Storage is guarded by a perimeter security fence, bright lighting, surveillance cameras, and has automated gate access. We even provide all new customers with a free disc lock to make sure their belongings are extra secure. Our storage facility offers keypad operated gates, drive-up access, and clear signage, making it easy to get your belongings in and out of storage. Gate access hours are listed, and you will always be able to access your unit during these times.
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
We have a wide range of storage sizes to fit your needs. For example, our 5x10 storage units fit the contents of an average one-bedroom apartment and are the size of a large walk-in closet at 50 square feet. While our 10x20 storage units can fit the contents of a three to four-bedroom house. We can help you find the size storage unit that will work for your budget and storage needs. Just make a list of items that you'd like to store and one of our trustworthy self-storage experts will advise you on the best option. If you have any additional questions regarding unit sizes, storage types, or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us or drop by one of our local storage facilities and ask for a tour!
Are There Different Types of Storage Units?
Yes, Wylie Bargain Storage offers a variety of different storage unit types
· Climate Controlled Storage Units: This type of storage is perfect for items sensitive to fluctuating temperature and humidity. These units never dip lower than 65 degrees or higher than 85 degrees Fahrenheit. If your items are sensitive to fluctuation in humidity climate controlled might not be enough. Some items need to be stored in humidity controlled units. Read more in our blog article about climate control here
These storage units are slightly more expensive than using indoor or outdoor units. Common items susceptible to hot and cold weather include wooden furniture, books and comics, electronics, antiques, vintage drum kits, and other older, valuable instruments, artwork, wine, and other items. If you're unsure about the type of storage you need, call one of our storage facilities. Our property managers are on stand-by to make sure you find the right type of storage at the right price.
· Indoor Storage Units: Indoor units are housed inside a building, offering less exposure to harsh elements. Indoor storage units are accessible via exterior doors and our storage facilities often have pushcarts and dollies to help you move your storage bins and larger items.
· Drive-Up Storage Units: Drive-up storage is perfect for those looking for quick, easy access to their items. Drive straight up to your unit, park, unload, and they head out.
Our roll-up doors make your unit easily accessible to load and unload your things. It's a breeze and saves space, unlike their swinging-door counterparts you might find on a storage shed. While this is often the most convenient method of storage, it offers slightly less protection from the elements than indoor or climate controlled units.
· Premium Enclosed Garages for Boat Storage or RV Storage: Our premium enclosed garages offer the most protection for your vehicle. Large spaces ensure that they are perfect for RV Storage, Boat Storage, Car Storage, and Trailer Storage. If you have a large vehicle this is one of your best options. Each unit is equipped with power to keep batteries charged and select enclosed storage units also include racks for storing items such as wakeboards, life jackets, and Boxes.
· Covered Boat Storage or Covered RV Storage: Protect your vehicle in covered storage. Each covered space is equipped with power to keep your battery charged. Perfect for boat storage, RV storage, trailer storage or car storage
· Uncovered Boat Storage or Uncovered RV Storage: Various Sizes available. Perfect for boat storage, RV storage, trailer storage, or car storage.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit for?
Rent your unit for as long (or short) as you need! We offer month-to-month leases and bill in one-month increments. Our goal is to make your storage experience as simple and easy as possible. Whether you need short term or long term storage, we just require 10 days of notice if you are vacating your storage unit.
Can I Rent a Storage Unit Online?
Yes! Wylie Bargain Storage offers convenient online rentals and online reservations. Once you have selected your unit you just need to swing by the office to sign the lease agreement and pick up your free disk lock. Our helpful property manager will make sure you know how to access your unit and that you have the storage that is right for your needs.
What Forms of Payment do You Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks, and money orders. We also accept payments online and through autopay once. We do accept credit card payments over the phone.
When is My Rent Payment Due?
Your rent payment will always be due on the 1st of the month. Your first month will be prorated based on the date you move in. To avoid any late fees, it's a good idea to make sure that your rent is received at the office by the 6th of the month.
At Wylie Bargain Storage, we take the time to get to know our customers by name so that we can provide the friendly, knowledgeable customer service you want and deserve. If your needs change and you need a larger or smaller storage space, we’re happy to help. You’re welcome to transfer at any time and we’ll make the process as seamless as possible!
Drone Tour of Wylie Bargain Storage.
We pride ourselves on providing our customers a great deal. On average, our rates are 10% less than our competitors in the Wylie, TX area. There are no hidden fees, no gimmicks, and no bait-and-switch tactics to worry about. Why pay more for the same service somewhere else?