roomMy Location: My Location Phoenix Bargain Storageexpand_more
Are you looking for options for affordable storage in Phoenix but don't
want to sacrifice things like quality and security? Our storage facility
has the best storage units Phoenix AZ has to offer. Phoenix Bargain Storage
is a fully remodeled facility featuring climate-controlled storage, inside
storage, and drive up storage. Our storage unit prices are 10% less than
the average cost of our competitors in the Phoenix Arizona area. Let us be
your bargain provider on quality storage units. Ask us about our current
move in specials - certain units qualify for 2 months free.
Phoenix Bargain Storage is conveniently located close to the intersection
of I-10 and N 51st Avenue. Our renovated and upgraded storage facility has
a convenient variety of drive-up storage units, indoor storage units, and
climate controlled storage units. You will find the same conveniences and
security features on our sites that you do with national storage buildings
or mini storage facilities like Extra Space Storage and Public Storage, BUT
at a better price!
We take the time to get to know our storage customers by name so that we
can provide the friendly, knowledgeable customer service you want and
deserve. If your needs change and you need a larger or smaller storage
unit, we're happy to help. You're welcome to transfer at any time, and
we'll make the process as seamless as possible.
Did you know Bargain Storage has 10 locations across Arizona and Texas? We
want to make sure that our customers know that when you're searching self
storage near me, storage units near me, or climate controlled storage near
me, Bargain Storage will be the best choice. We promise the same great
experience at all of our locations!
Are you looking for a little extra storage space in the west Phoenix, AZ area? At Phoenix Bargain Storage, you will find low rates, a newly renovated facility, climate controlled units, and some of the friendliest service around.
Drone Tour of Phoenix Bargain Storage.
A low price is only a good deal if you also get a high-quality storage. Phoenix Bargain Storage was recently renovated and offers new security systems and the same clean, quality storage units you would find at a national chain – all at a lower price. We offer both climate controlled spaces and standard storage units in a wide range of sizes. Whatever you're storing, we’ve got the right space for you.
What type of storage solutions does Phoenix Bargain Storage offer?
· Drive-Up Access Storage Units / Outdoor Storage Units
· Smaller Storage unit sizes like 5x5 and 5x10 to Larger Storage Units
as big as 20x18
· Interior Ground Floor Storage Units
· Interior Climate Controlled Storage Units
How do we keep our property clean, safe, and secure?
· Fully fenced facility with 365-day automated gate access
· 19 high definition video surveillance cameras
· Bright LED security lighting throughout the storage facilities
· A reliable and thoughtful on site manager for the property
Other ways Phoenix Bargain Storage makes renting storage with us easy and
· A FREE disc lock with every rental
· Save money with our affordable storage prices!
· Our rental fee is Month-to-month
· Convenient options to pay your monthly rent including online bill
pay and automatic payment
· Reserve or rent a storage space online to save time
What is Self-Storage?
Self-storage provides space for individuals to rent and store their personal or business belongings. Renting a storage unit is a great solution to clear up some much-needed space at home or to hold business items. Our storage facility offers clean and secure storage solutions at affordable prices. You can expect to pay 10% less on average compared to the storage unit costs at other storage facilities near me. Located in Phoenix AZ, Phoenix Bargain Storage is a self-storage facility that provides a variety of storage unit sizes and types available to the public for personal, business, and recreational storage use.
Is the Facility Well Taken Care of?
At Phoenix Bargain Storage we strive to provide our tenants with a clean and inviting storage facility. Units are always cleaned after a move-out, so you won't have to worry about cleaning before you move-in. Our friendly property manager is available on site to give you a tour and show you all features of our storage facility. We believe that just because you are searching for affordable storage, doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice on the quality of the storage facility.
How Much Does A Storage Unit Cost?
The cost for a storage unit varies depending on the size of the unit you want to rent. At Bargain Storage we don't want to overpay for storage space you're not using. Come prepared with a list of items you'd like to store, and we'll help you find the right storage unit based on your storage needs and budget. We offer a wide variety of unit sizes and price ranges. With many storage companies, prices can vary from online to in-store. Not at Bargain storage, we list our prices online and there is no bait and switch. Don't forget to ask about our move-in specials.
Are Storage Units Secure?
Security is job #1 at Bargain Storage. Phoenix Bargain Storage is guarded by a perimeter security fence, bright lighting, surveillance cameras, and has automated gate access. We even provide all new customers with a free disc lock to make sure your belongings are extra secure. Our storage facility offers keypad operated gates, drive-up access, and clear signage, making it easy to get your belongings in and out of storage. Gate access hours are listed, and you will always be able to access your unit during these times.
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
We have a wide range of storage sizes to fit your needs. For example, our 5x10 storage units fit the contents of an average one-bedroom apartment and are the size of a large walk-in closet at 50 square feet. While our 10x20 storage units can fit the contents of a three to four-bedroom house. We can help you find the size storage unit that will work for your budget and storage needs. Just make a list of items that you'd like to store and one of our trustworthy self-storage experts will advise you on the best option. If you have any additional questions regarding unit sizes, storage types, or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us or drop by one of our local storage facilities and ask for a tour!
Are There Different Types of Storage Units?
Yes and Phoenix Bargain Storage offers a variety of different storage unit types:
- Climate Controlled Storage Units: This type of storage is perfect for items sensitive to fluctuating temperatures. These units never dip lower than 65 degrees or higher than 85 degrees Fahrenheit. These storage units are slightly more expensive than indoor or outdoor units. Common items susceptible to hot and cold weather include wooden furniture, books and comics, electronics, antiques, vintage drum kits, and other older, valuable instruments, artwork, wine, and other items.
- Indoor Storage Units: Indoor units are housed inside a building, offering less exposure to harsh elements. Indoor storage units are accessible via exterior doors and our storage facilities often have pushcarts and dollies to help you move your storage bins and larger items.
- Drive-Up Storage Units: Drive-up storage is perfect for those looking for quick, easy access to their items. Drive straight up to your unit, park, unload, and they head out. Our roll-up doors make your unit easily accessed. It's a breeze and saves space, unlike their swinging-door counterparts you might find on storage shed. While this is often the most convenient method of storage, it offers slightly less protection from the elements than indoor or climate-controlled units.
If you're unsure about the type of storage you need, call one of our storage facilities. Our property managers are on stand-by to make sure you find the right type of storage at the right price.
How Long Can I Rent a Storage Unit For?
Rent your unit for as long (or short) as you need! We offer month-to-month leases and bill in one-month increments. Our goal is to make your storage experience as simple and easy as possible. We just require 10 days of notice if you are vacating your storage unit.
Can I Rent a Storage Unit Online?
Yes! Phoenix Bargain Storage offers convenient online rentals and online reservations. Once you have selected your unit you just need to swing by the office to sign the lease agreement and pick up your free disk lock. Our helpful property manager will make sure you know how to access your unit and that you have the storage that is right for your needs.
What Forms of Payment do You Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks, and money orders. We also accept credit card payments online or over the phone. For maximum convenience, tenants can set their storage unit up on autopay as well.
When is My Rent Payment Due?
Your rent payment will always be due on the 1st of the month. Your first month will be prorated based on the date you move in. To avoid any late fees, make sure that your rent is received at the office by the 6th of the month.