Enthusiastic, Reliable Managers Needed for Self-Storage Facilities
Are you a people person that knows your way around the computer? Are you willing to get your hands dirty? Do you excel at finding creative solutions? Do you have a history of inspiring 5-star reviews? If the answer is yes, apply for the Property Manager Trainee position by emailing your resume.
Your days will be filled with a variety of tasks including interacting with customers, leasing, collecting rent, administrative reporting and cleaning out units. This full-time position is ideal for a friendly go-getter with a high level of drive, salesmanship and attention to detail.
We are a growing company with 28 locations in Phoenix, Tucson, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Denver.
- Operating the storage office during business hours (in-person sales)
- Answering telephone inquiries (telephone sales)
- Responding to email inquiries/assisting in web marketing
- Collecting rent, including proactively calling clients with past-due accounts
- Completing administrative tasks including filing and vendor management
- Inspecting/monitoring grounds daily
- Completing move-in paperwork/inspections
- Responding to customer service requests
- Cleaning vacated units and perform other light physical labor/maintenance
- Holding auctions of abandoned units
Successful candidates must display enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills, and a “Can-Do” attitude. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, work well with little supervision, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and follow through. We specialize in providing quality self-storage at a bargain price. The Manager is expected to enhance this image by maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
Prior mini-storage experience is not required, though multifamily or hotel experience is a plus. Strong computer and Internet skills are required. Candidates must be able to lift 25-50 pounds, be on their feet for extended periods of time, and work outside in all weather conditions. Additional requirements include a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
This is a full-time position.